Tuesday, April 30, 2013
1. Wait until temperature is -80F or colder
2. Mix 3 Tbsp hot water with 1 Tbsp matcha powder, set aside
3. Mix 4 Tbsp sugar with 2 egg yolks and 3/4 cup milk. Put on low heat until thicken.
4. Cool mixture on ice.
5. Add green tea mix in cooling mix.
6. Add 3/4 cup whipped cream to mix.
7. Start cooling a non metal bowl.
8. Pour mix into metal vessel.
9. Put on Extreme Cold Weather Gear.
10. Go outside and shake vessel for 15 minutes. The mixture will stop flowing after 15 minutes and will have the consistency of soft serve.
11. Scoop ice cream into cooled non metal bowl.
12. Cool Ice cream outside for 30 minutes..
13. Clean up and ready to serve!
Posted by Blaise Kuo Tiong at 3:51 AM
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Today we had a party to celebrate Yuri Gagarin, the first man in Space. The California Science Center in LA had their party under the Space Shuttle Endeavour, jealous! Here I am dressed in my trash bag bunny suit to keep my rocket dust free! Pic by Robert Schwarz.
Posted by Blaise Kuo Tiong at 3:14 PM